What are the benefits of having the freedom of choice and how are they important?
What’s the carbon footprint of my home energy?
The average U.S. home energy use releases 710 lbs of CO2/month. But yours doesn’t have to.
Freedom of Choice is not important as it brings us some kind of benefit. It’s important because it is only then that we achieve our fulfillment as Human Beings.
The Human Being stands apart from other animals not because of emotions or reasoning, but because of a superior capacity of making decisions. We are able to have a wider understanding of different possibilities.
When we make a choice we use different methods and capacities, some more emotional and others more rational, to understand the advantages that can be moral or pragmatic, selfish or altruistic, of each considerer possibility.
The choices we make trough life, determine who we are as individuals. When we stop to understand the differences between someone like Martin Luther King Jr. and someone like Adolph Hitler, the fundamental difference is the choices they have made.
Sure we may discuss how their previous experiences build who they become, but in the end, you always have the choice to decide who you are.
If one is not given that choice, to be great or to be a vicious coward, he is neither. He is only a shadow of himself.
To go a little bit further, being a grown-up means to be responsible for your own actions. When we assume the responsibilities for our actions, instead of hiding from them or expecting someone else to solve them, that is when we can call ourselves grown-ups.
Also, to become a full citizen, one must have the freedom to decide on the future of his country or region, by the power of the vote.
All of this gathered, giving someone freedom to choose is recognizing dignity as Human, and allowing them to achieve their full potential.
- Freedom of choice has many dimension it can be linked to many different issue.
- Poverty —amartya sen defined poverty in terns of lack of freedom of choice
- Suppose you have lot of money but hospital will not admit you just because of your religion then you are poor because you don’t have freedom of choice.
- Freedom of choice makes way for more inclusive society. Where everyone has a chance to speak work for their benefit
- No one gets suppressed. In naxal areas development happens but at the cost of local people losing their livelihood.now due to freedom of choice they can negotiate.
- Womens in India still don’t have freedom of choice in many aspects be it in choosing life partner,job,education and lot more.
- If we can provide freedom of choice to them I mean implement it better then all this work force can contribute to progress of nation.
- Labour exploitation can be reduced or stopped as labour union uses they are freedom of choice
- In economy it will allow customers to buy best product as per their thinking. which leads to more competition better product.
- Psychology of being depressed can be eliminated as it can lead to activities against nation.
But freedom of choice can’t absolute there has to certain restrictions as well being of society is more important than individual.
Hope you like it.
Before you shop at Amazon Prime, read this.
The dead giveaway that tells you when Amazon’s giving you a better price than other retailers.
As we’re always facing two opposing conditions: good and bad, right and wrong, likable and unlikable, appropriate and impropriate, justifiable and unjustifiable, knowing and ignorance, pleasure and pain…, we rather have choice or the right to choose.
One. a son or a daughter…, would like to accept to take that is given without choice. But people are imperfect in decision making. They wrong time and again. They make mistakes. Fearing of sufferings, one should have the right to be informed, the right to discuss, the right to choose and the right to search the alternatives.
The benefit of having the freedom of choice, or the right to choose anything that is positive, is many:
- A society has seekers, intellectuals more than the braindead. This is how it prospers and its population is happy.
- A society has people who are free, not oppressed. Free people have power. They can have unity and disunity is a negative choice.
Everyone has freedom of choice, if not in what happens, then certainly in our responses and the way we think about what happens. Admittedly, in some places people have limited choices, in others they may have choices but not like any of them. The important thing to remember about choices is you have responsibility for what happens as a result of those choices.
The benefit of thinking you have the freedom to choose, is that when you are weighed in the scales, and you are found wanting, you would know that the judgement is true.
Other than that, you will realize that you can only do that which you will do, because you are you and having the freedom to choose becomes irrelevant.
Want to make a great first impression?
Grammarly can help you write your best. Eliminate grammar errors instantly & enhance your writing.